As the leader in student loan refinancing, SoFi has partnered with AKANA to help you take down student debt with student loan benefits, exclusively for AKANA members, family and friends.
SoFi consolidates and refinances federal and private student loans in order to offer rates customized to you, creating meaningful savings. Upon refinancing through sofi.com/akana, AKANA employees/members, family and friends receive a $300 welcome bonus*.
Additional benefits include:
- Serious savings: Members save thousands by refinancing.
- Low rates: Low variable and fixed rates with 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20-year repayment options.
- No extra fees: No application/origination fees or prepayment penalties– ever.
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Support when needed: Access to live customer support 7 days a week.
- Membership perks: Exclusive networking events, financial workshops and more.
If you have any questions about SoFi student loan refinancing, please visit sofi.com/AKANA or contact customer service by calling 855.456.7634 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the SoFi FAQ page to learn more.
*Additional terms and conditions apply. Offer is subject to lender approval. To receive the offer, you must: (1) register and/or apply through the referral link you were given; (2) complete a loan application with SoFi; (3) have and provide a valid US bank account to receive bonus; (4) and meet SoFi’s underwriting criteria. Once conditions are met and the loan has been disbursed, you will receive your welcome bonus via automated clearing house (ACH) into your checking account within 30 calendar days. Bonuses that are not redeemed within 180 calendar days of the date they were made available to the recipient may be subject to forfeit. Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099 MISC in the year received as required by applicable law. Recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences. SoFi reserves the right to change or terminate the offer at any time with or without notice.